Convert NSF to Outlook with NSF Converter

shonlee

Download eSoftTools NSF Converter Tool and quick to migrate NSF emails, contacts, calendar, to-do list and all other folders and sub-folders to MS Outlook supported PST file as well as MSG, EMLX, EML, MBOX, HTML, CSV, VCF and ICS file. This software supports to convert unlimited size of IBM Lotus Notes database files and supports all versions of IBM Notes including 9.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0, 6.5 and others.

Try demo version software for quick evaluation and test to convert 50 items from every folders and sub-folders. Get the demo software from -
NSF Converter

convert-nsf-to-pst.png

If you want to move NSF data files to Outlook PST and need an easy solution without losing any data. I would suggest you try the third-party tool, Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool. Shoviv is best for NSF to PST Conversion. I also used this tool and it provides the multiple features and converts the data with an accurate and error-free manner. I strongly recommend this tool.
Some Important highlights of the tool
  • Convert NSF data in bulk into PST, EML, and MSG formats
  • Provide accurate and error-free conversion
  • Provides better security
  • Gives Filter as well as Split options
  • Supports all versions of IBM Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, and Windows OS
  • Download its demo first, test the tool and convert the first 50 data items per folder
BOX.png

More details, visit:- Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook

To recover any kind of corrupted NSF file use eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software that is work with advanced technology. It has capable to convert NSF file in bulk and software also able to export them including the mailbox components within seconds. In this software you also get features trail version with the help you can securely migrate 50 items per folder to any MS Outlook edition up to 2019.

Read more: Convert NSF to Outlook

nsfpstconversiontool.jpg

Here I am introducing the most reliable application the NSF to PST Converter Software, which is designed with highly advanced technology. You can download this tool, after installing the application you will get a free trial demo edition, you can convert any 10 selected items from each folder without any changing of data. This tool is very helpful and 100% safe and secure. The tool has great quality, you can save NSF data into many files such as PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX. The tool supports MS Outlook in all versions such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016, and latest 2019.

NSF to PST Converter program is the most impressive tool with result assurance. It allows you to convert NSF files to PST, HTML, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and other file formats for migration. At the time of conversion, there is no need to install Outlook. This tool can also quickly break large PST files into smaller PST files. On the internet, there is a free trial edition.

A perfect solution to convert NSF.png

Back