Server Migration

This isn't exactly a bug in the forum, but would it be possible to add a link back to the Eraser home page to the standard site layout? At the moment, you can link from the Eraser site to the forum, but not, I think, vice versa.

David

The big Eraser logo at the top of the page.

I'm thinking of a place to put the Trac/Home Page/Forum buttons (see the home page) but Trac and the Forum has got a Search form which is kinda in the way.

Joel said:
The big Eraser logo at the top of the page.
... and there was me thinking it was just a graphic. Like lots of other people, I guess. In Firefox, if you mouse over a link at the top of the page it is easy to miss the URL at the bottom unless you are looking for it.

More seriously, the link presumably isn't there unless the theme is set to Eraser, which requires digging into user preferences, something I suspect most users will not do. Does phpBB allow you to set eraser as the default theme, at least for new users?

David

New users will default to the Eraser theme; I can do the same for existing users but I figured I'd let them make the switch themselves... unless there is a good reason to do that I think I should let choice prevail :p

Nice catch.

I've also fixed a database bug that was slowing down the forum and the website. I've clicked around and the forum does seem much for snappy now. Do you see it too?

Back